Tuttle Emergency Management has announced a storm shelter rebate program that could provide up to $2,000 in rebates to residents installing new individual storm shelters or safe rooms at their Tuttle homes.
- Property must be inside Tuttle City Limits
- Applicants must OWN the property
- The property must be the applicant’s primary residence
- Residential properties only
- Installation of NEW safe rooms only
- Safe Room/storm shelter may not be constructed in the floodplain
Two mandatory applicant meetings will be held at Tuttle City Hall on Thursday, August 3, 2017. One at 11:30AM and one at 6:30PM. Applicants must attend one of the two to be considered. Applications can be turned in and TEM will be there to provide information and answer questions about the program.
Applicants to the un-awarded 2014 safe-room rebate program would receive priority in the new program if they are still eligible, attend one of the applicant meetings and submit a new application.
If you currently live in Tuttle and have a storm shelter, don’t forget to register your shelter online!
Click here to read about how the process works once you’ve been approved.