Keep your family safe from severe weather in our 6×8 above ground safe room. Based on FEMA guidelines, this safe room holds up to 12 people.
This safe room is for you if:
- You are looking for a handicap accessible way to protect yourself from severe weather
- You want to protect your family from severe weather without having to go underground
We already have a in ground shelter but mom’s knees can’t make the stairs anymore. So she got this for so she can get in and out easily. We have already put in a little corner shelf and some chairs inside. Now to just get supplies inside.
Mom really loves the door on it. – Susan M., Blanchard, OK
Above ground concrete shelter installed in March 15, 2019. Very professional and knowledgeable with all rebate paperwork provided promptly for me to submit. I recommend Jack and Stacey Sprague Backhoe for your storm shelter purchase and installation. I try to support local businesses whenever possible because my parents owned a small business in Duncan OK for many years and my Son own a heating and air conditioning business in Mustang. – Terrie T., Tuttle, OK
6×8 Above Ground Safe Room Features
Our manufacturer takes pride in their work and it shows in the craftsmanship of the shelters we install.
- Stamped Rock Design
- Triple latch system on all doors
- 5 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Vertically reinforced steel powder-coated door
- Anchored down with six 3″ metal anchors
- Doors have been tested at Texas Tech University
- 6,000 PSI reinforced pre-cast concrete
- 8″ turbine and 3″ vent
- 1/2″ rebar on 10″ centers
- Shelters meet or exceed FEMA 320 & ICC 500 guidelines
- Built to withstand an F5 tornado
- Made in Oklahoma
- Delivered as a one-piece unit
Safe Room Pricing
Because customer satisfaction is our priority, we believe pricing should be transparent. All storm shelter and safe room pricing listed on our website includes tax and installation.
Depending on the storm shelter you choose, after we backfill and dress up your yard, there will be 1-2 dump truck loads of dirt leftover. Dirt haul off is available for an extra fee, which will be discussed at the time of scheduling.
Installations over 50 miles away could incur a travel charge, which will be discussed at the time of scheduling.
No down payment is required to get on our schedule. Payment is due in full at the time of installation.
Read How to Finance a Storm Shelter in Oklahoma
Read Choosing a Storm Shelter Company: What You Should Know
Read Storm Shelter Registration: How To Do It & Why You Should
Read Storm Shelter Permits in Oklahoma: How to Get One