No matter the project, you can trust us to do it properly and with the highest degree of quality. We work closely with homeowners and project managers to ensure they are completely satisfied with every excavation job that we do.
Oklahomans call us for excavation and backhoe services because we because we are highly skilled at what we do, we offer the highest degree of customer satisfaction, we have almost 2 decades of experience in heavy equipment operation and we are properly insured, licensed and bonded.
Backhoe Services Offered in Bethany, Oklahoma
There isn’t anything we can’t do. Below are five lists of our most popular services. If you don’t see your project listed, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Collapse & Fill in Storm Shelters – having an old storm shelter that no longer functions can be a danger or an eyesore. Depending on the type of storm shelter you have and the size, this can typically be done in ½ day. Click here to learn more about how this process works.
- Collapse & Fill in Swimming Pools – we take care of everything from demolition to final grade and everything in between.
- Demolition of Small Buildings, Structures & Homes – We remove the home or structure as safely and efficiently as possible. We maintain a clean job site throughout the process and make sure nothing is left behind when we are finished with the job. Click here to learn more about our demolition process and to see photos of our work.
- Gravel Driveways & Parking Lots – we offer a variety of gravel, rock and recycled materials to build new and resurface old driveways and parking lot.
- Tinhorn Installation – we are experts at residential and commercial tinhorn installation. We use high quality materials every time. Click here to see photos of some of our tinhorn jobs.
Excavation & Backhoe Services
- Horse & Large Animal Burial – When it comes to horse and large animal burial services, we are respectful and professional every single time. We do our best to work these services into our schedule. Please let us know if we need to coordinate schedules with your veterinarian and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Repair & Replace Septic and Water Lines – From new water or septic line installation to repairing and replacing water and sewer lines, we are equipped to help.
- Swimming Pool Excavation – Whether you need your yard leveled for an above ground pool or excavation services for a large commercial pool, we’ve got you covered. Click here to see some of our swimming pool excavation jobs.
- Trench Digging Services – From installing a new service line to digging down to the main, we have the equipment to help with any job.
- Land Clearing & Services – Whether you want your whole property cleared or just a small area, you can trust us to do the job. Click here to see a few of our land clearing jobs.
- Tree, Stump & Brush Removal – Let us help you with your cleanup project. We are also equipped to these things away, if needed.
- Yard Leveling & Grading – We can help reroute water away from your building to prevent flooding, landscaping losses and foundation damages.
New Construction Services
- Footings – having a strong foundation or footing is one of the most important parts of new construction. We have the experience and equipment needed to dig your new construction footing.
- House Pads – we build solid house pads and shop pads to create a stable base for your dream home or shop. We are knowledgeable on what type of dirt to use and how to shape the surrounding areas so that water will flow away from your foundation.
Backhoe Services: Pricing
Sprague’s Backhoe has the experience to give you a ballpark estimate so you can budget your project accordingly. We use high quality materials and we don’t cut corners. Cheap dirt work will cost you far more than it saves in the long run.
Payment is due in full at the time of delivery. We accept cash, checks and credit cards. However, keep in mind, there is a 4% convenience fee added when paying by credit card.
How to Schedule Backhoe Services in Bethany, Oklahoma
Once you have contacted us and received your estimate, we will schedule the work to be done. Typically work can be scheduled within two to three weeks of the date you call, but please keep in mind that if it’s during spring or summer months, it could take up to 8 weeks to get the work scheduled. Depending on the season, rain and severe weather can also delay our schedule.
Sprague’s Backhoe will contact OKIE 811 to locate member companies’ lines before we start your job. Note: OKIE 811 does not locate gas lines, sewer lines or water lines from the meter to the house, private water and septic lines or sprinkler lines. It is the customer’s responsibility to know the location of private lines.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We hired Sprague’s Backhoe to clear our raw land before putting it on the market. They did a great job and it actually increased the market value! We highly recommend them! – Brandon R., September 2016
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Highly recommend this place! Starting construction is not easy, but these people are so nice and very helpful and you are able to get so much done through one place. – Kelly B., June 6, 2018
Read more customer reviews on Google and Facebook
Read: 7 Reasons Our Customers Love Us and You Will Too